By Janeth Lara
Founder of World Study Hub – https://wstudyhub.com
You can find several reasons to pursuit a certification on google but I will give only 2 important reasons according with the Canadian job market for professionals and migrants. As you well know, one of the mayor filters to get a job in Canada is that you have Canadian Experience, the second one is the Years of Experience in your filed, how long time of experience do you have in…
Being newcomer or Canadian, you should demonstrate not only experience but knowledge and with the certification in the field, the recruiters are feel comfortable that you have it. You will get the interview faster than another person not showing certifications, additional of this, please do not forget explaining in detail all your duties where you apply the certification. Also, the certification will support that you are an expert and they will have confident on your skills that you write down into your resume.
What is a certification?
Professional certification, trade certification, or professional designation, often called simply certification or qualification, is a designation earned by a person to assure qualification to perform a job or task. Not all certifications that use post-nominal letters are an acknowledgement of educational achievement, or an agency appointed to safeguard the public interest.
World Study Hub gives you certifications and post-nominal letters for the following fields:
1. Scrum and Agile: 8 courses in the program
2. Six Sigma: 5 courses in the program
3. Marketing Strategy: 4 courses in the program
4. Marketing Research: 4 courses in the program
5. Digital Marketing: 4 courses in the program
6. Corporate Sales: 4 courses in the program
7. Negotiation Management: 2 courses in the program
13. Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
World Study Hub does not give certifications but materials that are approved by the respective governing body for the following fields:
1. ITIL Services Management: 4 courses in the program
2. PRINCE 2: 4 courses in the program
3. MSP: 2 courses in the program