NOVEMBER 22, 2017
Roy Thomson Hall | 60 Simcoe Street, Toronto, ON
The Annual Toronto Entrepreneurs Conference & Trade Show, presented by TorontoJobs.ca, will take place on Wednesday November 22nd, 2017 at Roy Thomson Hall.
The Toronto Entrepreneurs Conference & Tradeshow is designed to provide entrepreneurs, whether budding or experienced, with the opportunity to expand their professional network, hear from experienced and successful entrepreneurs on tips and opportunities and learn what it takes to grow their business.
Don’t miss your chance to attend!
As an Entrepreneur, it’s easy to be consumed by the day-to-day responsibilities that seem to be never ending. It’s important to schedule time to focus on strategy, the direction you’re heading, and the improvements you can make to develop yourself and add value to your organization.
- Hear from Industry Professionals & Keynote Speakers on key business issues
- Visit over 60+ exhibitors in our tradeshow area for amazing networking and selling opportunities
Benefits of Attending TECONF
Watch a short video on the benefits of attending TECONF here.
Who Should Attend?
This conference is geared to all entrepreneurs who want to learn strategies on how to handle existing issues (Sales, Financial, Marketing, Human Resources, etc.) within their organization as well as to network with other business owners. The speakers’ agenda has been designed with this in mind.
Insights Attendees will Gain:
- Financial strategies for Entrepreneurs
- Quick, easy and actionable tips for growing business in 2017
- How to research new markets to find underserviced gaps
- Ways to hire the right people
- HR issues in the workplace